An unforgettable experience for supporters and spectators!
I’m a sports facility, stadium, arena, sports centre…
I’m looking for a system for directing visitors, spectators, fans, supporters, etc. as they arrive and leave at my venue. I want to show them the way to the toilets, eating areas, bars, shops, etc. I want to improve visitor orientation and routes, and better manage the incoming and outgoing flow of people and cars. I want to reduce queues and waiting times and better manage people traffic in busy areas…
iGirouette® is the right solution for you!
iGirouette® is a wayfinding signage that indicates in real-time the direction to take. When they arrive on the site and are looking for the car park, when they arrive outside the venue and are looking for the entrance closest to their seat, when they are inside the venue looking for toilets and/or eating areas and bars, the exits, car parks or access to public transport. It can also redirect them to nearby or commercial events (merchandising)
iGirouette®: tomorrow’s digital solution for a smart sports arena
Our strong points
- Create a path adapted to each visitor, generate emotion and guide them for a positive, enriching experience and the best possible visit at the venue
- Push essential information to match the location, time of day or event calendar
- Offer visitors or spectators personalised and tailored information in the right language and perfectly in line with commercial advertising
> My spectator experience is excellent and encourages me to return,
> I can put my phone away and enjoy the venue!
> I can really enjoy the moment – I’m not worried about finding my way or wasting time.
> The visitor experience is improved, creates a buzz and generates visitor loyalty,
> iGirouette® turns my sports arena into an animated space
As public spaces increasingly embrace digital technology, iGirouette® creates an innovative, breakaway image – a positive reputation
- Two dynamic arrows turning 360° to point to a place
- A wayfinding signage that displays interactive information on very high-resolution screens
- Visible close-up or from a distance
- A symbol (light) at the top of the mast: a point of reference and information